Moms Open Pit Crockpot Ribs
Serve with corn on the cob and rice! yum!!
- country style ribs
- large white onion (peeled and sliced into thin rings)
- bottles of open pit bbq sauce
- garlic and onion salt and freshly cracked pepper (to taste)
How to Make Moms Open Pit Crockpot Ribs
- 1Season the ribs with garlic and onion salt and fresh cracked pepper.
- 2Broil ribs, turning once, until just browned on both sides.
- 3Place sliced onions in a layer on the bottom of the crock pot. Add broiled ribs and BBQ sauce. Cover and cook on low 10 hours.