How to Make Moms Meatloaf
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a square baking dish, one large loaf pan or 2 small loaf pans with cooking spray.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Put in pan and shape so meatloaf doesn't touch the sides. Indent top of meatloaf with the side of your hand and make 1 line down the middle of meat loaf about 1/4 inch deep.
- Combine the last 3 ingredients in a small bowl and mix well. Spread half of the sauce over the meatloaf. Reserve the other half to put on top of meatloaf after cooking 45 minutes. *
- Put meatloaf in pre-heat oven and cook for 45 minutes and add the rest of the sauce to the top. Check after an hour. Then check every 15 minutes until done.
- *If you like your sauce a little sweeter add more brown sugar. Like it a little spicier add more ground dry mustard.