How to Make Moms Country BBQ Ribs
- 1preheat oven to 325.
- 2placed thawed ribs in deep stock pot. cover with water. add vinegar.
- 3bring water to a boil. reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min.
- 4prepare barbecue sauce or ready store bought bottles into a bowl with a basting brush handy.
- 5drain ribs and lay them flat in a deep baking pan lined with tin foil. (this keeps them from sticking and getting burnt onto the bottom of the pan)
- 6brush with half the barbecue sauce and bake at 325 for 30 min.
- 7serve with remaining barbeque sauce.