How to Make Moms Country BBQ Ribs
- preheat oven to 325.
- placed thawed ribs in deep stock pot. cover with water. add vinegar.
- bring water to a boil. reduce heat and simmer for 20-25 min.
- prepare barbecue sauce or ready store bought bottles into a bowl with a basting brush handy.
- drain ribs and lay them flat in a deep baking pan lined with tin foil. (this keeps them from sticking and getting burnt onto the bottom of the pan)
- brush with half the barbecue sauce and bake at 325 for 30 min.
- serve with remaining barbeque sauce.