How to Make Mmm Ribs!
- 1Put the ribs in a foil tin and cover with foil. Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 2About 20 minutes before you pull the ribs out of the oven, put a jar of Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce in a crock pot on low.
- 3After the ribs have been in the oven for an hour, place them in the crock pot and put more BBQ sauce over the ribs.
- 4The ribs will stay in the crock pot for approx. 7 hours on low.
- 5*Faster method: If you don't want to make them in the crock pot, you can do all the same steps as above but keep them in the oven for 2-3 hours at 325 degrees, take them out and brush them with the sauce, then finish them off on the grill.
Super yummy & tender!!! Enjoy!