1recipe korean spicy pork (one of my other recipes)
·miso concentrate, i use miso easy, use the amout specified on the produce
1/4 cchopped onion
1 Tbspgrated fresh ginger
1/2 csliced mushrooms
2 cloosely packed baby kale
8 ozthin spaghetti
How to Make Miso Soup with Mushrooms, Kale and Pork
- Add a little oil to a pan and saute the onion until tender.
- Add the ginger, miso concentrate, and water. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Cook the Korean marinated pork.
- Add the kale and mushrooms to the soup and cook until the kale is done, a few minutes.
- To assemble - mound noodles in each of 4 soup bowls. Pour the soup over. Top with the pork and serve.