★★★★★ 1 vote5
1recipe for your favorite meatloaf
1 cdiced onions
1 cdiced green pepper
1/2 cshredded colby jack cheese
How to Make Mini Meatloaves
- Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with baking spray.
- Divide your meatloaf mixture into two portions. One portion should be about 1/2-3/4 of your mixture and the second portion will be the remaining mixture.
- From the larger portion make twelve meatballs about the size of a golf ball. Place the meatballs in the muffin tin.
- Press the meatballs into the muffin tin to make a shell. Make sure that there is a good size hole and that the meat goes up the sides of the tin.
- Fill the hole with some of the onion, green pepper and cheese.
- Lastly, make a lid out of the remaining meatloaf mixture. Be sure to seal the lid to the meatloaf mixture that is already in the tin.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 45 minutes.
- Note: I have played with the meat mixture and found that ground turkey or pork work just as well as the ground beef. Also, I have played with the vegetables and the cheese. This is a very kid friendly dish.