- recipe for your favorite meatloaf
- 1 c
- diced onions
- 1 c
- diced green pepper
- 1/2 c
- shredded colby jack cheese
How to Make Mini Meatloaves
- 1Spray a 12-cup muffin tin with baking spray.
- 2Divide your meatloaf mixture into two portions. One portion should be about 1/2-3/4 of your mixture and the second portion will be the remaining mixture.
- 3From the larger portion make twelve meatballs about the size of a golf ball. Place the meatballs in the muffin tin.
- 4Press the meatballs into the muffin tin to make a shell. Make sure that there is a good size hole and that the meat goes up the sides of the tin.
- 5Fill the hole with some of the onion, green pepper and cheese.
- 6Lastly, make a lid out of the remaining meatloaf mixture. Be sure to seal the lid to the meatloaf mixture that is already in the tin.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for approx. 45 minutes.
- 8Note: I have played with the meat mixture and found that ground turkey or pork work just as well as the ground beef. Also, I have played with the vegetables and the cheese. This is a very kid friendly dish.