Microwave Stuffed Pork Chops
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1/2 c
- 2 Tbsp
- brown sugar
- 2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- chili powder
- 1 6-oz pkg
- seasoned stuffing mix, prepared
How to Make Microwave Stuffed Pork Chops
- 1Cut pocket in pork chops. Stuff with stuffing.
- 2Mix 1/2 cup ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and chili powder.
- 3Brush 1/2 of the mixture over pork chops.
- 4Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at medium power for 35 to 40 minutes. Rotate 1/2 turn after 15 minutes.
- 5Let stand for 5 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze.
Cooking times can vary depending how thick your chops are. The last time I made this, my chops were pretty thin and they only took around 10-15 minutes.