Microwave Stuffed Pork Chops
Vicki Butts (lazyme)
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4pork chops, 1-inch thick
2 Tbspbrown sugar
1/4 tspchili powder
1 6-oz pkgseasoned stuffing mix, prepared
How to Make Microwave Stuffed Pork Chops
- Cut pocket in pork chops. Stuff with stuffing.
- Mix 1/2 cup ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and chili powder.
- Brush 1/2 of the mixture over pork chops.
- Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at medium power for 35 to 40 minutes. Rotate 1/2 turn after 15 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze.
Cooking times can vary depending how thick your chops are. The last time I made this, my chops were pretty thin and they only took around 10-15 minutes.