By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 29 oz
- tamales, canned
- 20 oz
- yellow hominy, drained
- 1 can(s)
- sausages, mini, cut in thirds
- 1/4 c
- cheddar cheese, shredded
- 10 1/ oz
- cream of chicken soup
How to Make Mexicali Casserole
- 1Remove wrappers from the first can of tamales; cut tamales into thirds.
- 2Combine the cut tamales, the hominy, sausages, and cream of chicken soup; turn into a 1.5 quart casserole.
- 3Bake, uncovered, in a 350 oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 4Remove wrappers from second can of tamales; cut tamales diagonally in half.
- 5Garnish top of casserole with cut tamales; sprinkle cheese on top, then return to oven to melt cheese and heat top tamales.