Melt in Your Mouth Meatballs
Pair these delicious meat morsals with my 'Super Silky Marinara Sauce'
- 1 c
- breadcrumbs (such as progresso's italian flavored)
- 1/2 c
- whole milk
- 8 oz
- ground round
- 8 oz
- ground pork
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c
- finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 2 large
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
How to Make Melt in Your Mouth Meatballs
- 1Combine breadcrumbs and milk in a bowl. Stir until crumbs are evenly moistened. Let stand.
- 2Place beef and pork in large bowl, breaking up into small chunks. Add the parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper.
- 3In another bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the garlic and whisk to combine. Add to meat mixture.
- 4Using hands, gently mix the meat mixture until all ingredients are combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- 5Chill at least one hour in refrigerator at least 15 mins and up to one hour.
- 6Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 7Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- 8Roll meat mixture into golf ball six balls (will make about 24 meatballs)and arrange on pan. Cook for 8 minutes.
- 9Add meatballs to the 'Super Silky Marinara Sauce' featured in another one of my recipe posts, and cook an additional 10 minutes on simmer.
- 10Serve meatballs and sauce over pasta.