Melt in Your Mouth Meatballs
Pair these delicious meat morsals with my 'Super Silky Marinara Sauce'
1 cbreadcrumbs (such as progresso's italian flavored)
1/2 cwhole milk
8 ozground round
8 ozground pork
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/3 cfinely chopped flat leaf parsley
1/4 tspblack pepper
2 clovegarlic, minced
How to Make Melt in Your Mouth Meatballs
- Combine breadcrumbs and milk in a bowl. Stir until crumbs are evenly moistened. Let stand.
- Place beef and pork in large bowl, breaking up into small chunks. Add the parmesan, parsley, salt and pepper.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs. Add the garlic and whisk to combine. Add to meat mixture.
- Using hands, gently mix the meat mixture until all ingredients are combined. Be careful not to overmix.
- Chill at least one hour in refrigerator at least 15 mins and up to one hour.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Line a jelly roll pan with aluminum foil. Spray with cooking spray.
- Roll meat mixture into golf ball six balls (will make about 24 meatballs)and arrange on pan. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Add meatballs to the 'Super Silky Marinara Sauce' featured in another one of my recipe posts, and cook an additional 10 minutes on simmer.
- Serve meatballs and sauce over pasta.