Melt in your mouth Italian Meatballs
2 lbground beef
19 ozpackage, sweet italian sausage
2 Tbspworchestshire sauce
1 Tbspgarlic powder, onion powder, basil, italian seasoning
1 tspblack pepper
2 Tbspolive oil
1 cfinely crushed crackers
How to Make Melt in your mouth Italian Meatballs
- In a large bowl, crumble ground beef & italian sausage.
- In small bowl mix together, garlic pwd., onion pwd., pepper, tomato & basil, italian seasoning.
- In another small bowl mix together ketchup, worcestershire sauce, olive oil, & eggs.
- Add dry ingredients including crackers to meat, mix slightly, add wet ingredients, mix by hand until well incorporated.
- Roll up meatballs & place on baker's rack. I used a teaspoon as a guide for these. Bake (small) meatballs on 325* for 30 minutes.
- I then place meatballs in my Meatless Spagetti Sauce & simmer for 30 minutes.