Meatballs My Dads
- 3 lb
- of ground hamburg
- 1/2-1 lb
- of ground pork, or buy italian sausage links and take meat out of casings
- 1/2 c
- tablespoon of jarred garlic and juice, or use fresh your choice
- 1 large
- green pepper
- 1 large
- bread crumbs, seasoned or plain
- parmesan cheese
ITALIAN SPICES , QUANTITY IS HARD AS I ADD TO TASTE: GARLIC POWDER, OREGANO, PARSLEY, PEPPER TO TASTE.
How to Make Meatballs My Dads
- 2Pour the egg and pepper mixture into a bowl and add the seasoned bread crumbs. Let sit ` now the mixture should be thickened but not to thick, this is how your meatballs will come out, if to runny the meatballs will fall apart, if to thick the meatballs will be dry so get it just right by adding more milk or an egg or if to wet more breadcrumbs.
- 4In a large skillet (I use my cast iron one) saute' some peppers and onions in olive oil, and a little chopped garlic ( I use the jar in liquid) remove when soft but not to browned.
Now add more olive oil and start adding your rolled up meatballs that have been dipped in the grated Parmesan and quickly brown them.