Meat and Potato Loaf1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1.5 lblean ground beef
1/2 lbitalian sausage
1 sliceonion, chopped
1 cinstant potato flakes, dry
1egg, slightly beaten
1 can(s)beef broth
1/2 tspitalian seasoning
How to Make Meat and Potato Loaf
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Shape into a 7" meatball.
- Place a trivet in pot.
- Place meat ball on a double thickness of cheesecloth (about 24" square).
- Holding the ends of cheesecloth, gently lower meat into pot.
- Loosely fold cloth over top of meat.
- Cover; cook on low 6-7 hours.
- Holding ends of cloth, lift meat from pot.
- Cut into wedges.
- Makes 6 or 7 wedges.