"McDonald's McRib Sandwich"
How to Make "McDonald's McRib Sandwich"
- 1Preheat your griddle to 400°. Cook the pork patty just like a quarter pound beef patty. (consult the package
directions for cooking times and other cooking options)
- 2Toast the faces of both halves of the bun, using the bun toasting method described throughout this site.
- 3On the toasted crown (top) half, apply the ready mixed barbecue sauce and follow that with the dill pickle slices, spread out evenly.
- 4Put the cooked "rib" patty on next, then add the onions, followed by the heel. (bottom)
- 5Wrap this masterpiece in a 12”x16” sheet of waxed paper, let sit 5 minutes, then microwave on high about 15 seconds, still wrapped.
- 6Enjoy a wonderful McRib® Sandwich!