Marinated Pork Tenderloin
How to Make Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Whisk together the olive oil, soy sauce and mustard in a bowl. Season the pork tenderloin with the salt and garlic pepper.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a large resealable plastic bag and pour in the marinade. Marinade in the refrigerator at least 1 hour before cooking.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Transfer the pork tenderloin to a baking dish and add rosemary
- Cook in the preheated oven until the pork is no longer pink in the center, 45 to 60 minutes. An instant read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F