Margie's Quick & Simple Meatloaf
I'm a busy mom, so quick and easy, yet homemade meals are important to my family. This meatloaf is quick, easy and goes a long way with my boys! Depending on the season I will serve with either Mushroom & Ricotta Cheese stuffed ravioli and marinara sauce or mashed potatos, gravy and corn. Either way is delish to my boys! Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
- 2 lb
- ground sirloin
- 16 oz
- bob evans original breakfast sausage (tube roll)
- 1 clove
- vidalia onion
- 1/2 tsp
- sage, dried
- 2 slice
- bread heals crumbled
- 1 Tbsp
- black pepper
- green pepper diced (if desired)
- 1 tsp
How to Make Margie's Quick & Simple Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven 375
- 2Slice 4 rings from Vidalia onion and set aside. Dice the remaining onion, dice green pepper (if desired),mince garlic.
- 3In a large bowl, mix ground sirloin, sausage, diced onion, diced green pepper, garlic, salt, pepper and sage, mix evenly. Crumble bread and add egg, again mixing evenly.
- 4shape meat into a loaf and place in a 7x11 glass baking dish. Top with sliced onion rings. Cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes or longer for welldone.
- 5remove from oven, let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- 6In the past I have also baked with bacon strips on the top. I usually will make a marinara on the side or gravy of some sort.
You May Also Like:
Show 1 Comment & Review