Maple-Bacon Roasted Pork Loin
How to Make Maple-Bacon Roasted Pork Loin
- 1Preheat oven to 350F
- 2Mix 2T of the maple syrup, the sage, garlic, onion pwdr, pepper and salt to form a paste.
- 3Rub the roast all over with the paste.
- 4Lay the strips of bacon, overlapping slightly over the top of the roast and tuck the ends underneath.
- 5Roast the pork for about an hour(for medium doneness. I like it a bit more done, so I adjust the time accordingly. Feel free to roast to your taste.) Remove from oven, brush the bacon with the remaining 1T of syrup. Return to oven and roast 10-15 min. more.
- 6Remove roast from pan and allow to rest for about 10 min. then slice and serve!