Macaroni with Ham and Asparagus1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
- 1/2 lb
- ham, diced
- 1 c
- heavy cream
- 2 c
- asparagus, steamed
- "just a pinch" of salt
- "just a pinch" of pepper
- 1 lb
- macaroni, cooked
- 1/4 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- onions, diced
How to Make Macaroni with Ham and Asparagus
- 1Saute onions in butter until pale in color.
- 2Add asparagus and ham and saute for 2 minutes.
- 3Keep heat low and add heavy cream.
- 4After 30 seconds turn OFF heat. (Don`t get the cream too hot or it will separate).
- 5Pour over hot cooked pasta and toss with cheese.
- 6Serve with extra cheese on the side.