☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 c
- cooked macaroni
- 1 can(s)
- (10.75 oz ) condensed tomato soup
- 1/2 lb
- ham' cut into thin strips
- 1 c
- shredded aged cheddar or other sharp cheese
How to Make Macaroni Bake
- 1Preheat the oven to 350F. In a 13x9-inch baking dish, combine the macaroni, soup, 1/4 cup of water( swirled in the soup can to rinse it) and ham.
- 2Top with the cheese and bake for 20 minutes to heat through and melt the cheese.
- 3Optional: Mix some freshly grated bread crumbs into the cheese topping.
Tip: don't cook paste all the way through before using it in a casserole, it will go mushy. Cook your pasta 2 to 4 minutes shy of the suggested cooking time on the package.