★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbmacaroni, dry
1 lbvelveeta cheese
1 can(s)lg can whole tomatoes drained
8 tspbutter, cold
2 lbpork chops
How to Make Mac & Cheese with pork chops and tomatoes
- cook macaroni, drain set aside. cook pork chops, get good bottom in pan. set aside.
- dice cheese set aside. open tomatoes drain.
- butter large baking dish, add some macaroni dot with butter, add cheese, and salt and pepper. layering to top. Add 1/4 cup milk.
- with your hands squish your tomatoes over top of casserole. place pork chops on top of tomatoes, add a bit of water to pan and scrape bottom and pour over top. Cover bake at 400 for 1 hour.
- remove from oven place pork chops on platter and serve.