★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- macaroni, dry
- 1 lb
- velveeta cheese
- 1 can(s)
- lg can whole tomatoes drained
- 8 tsp
- butter, cold
- 2 lb
- pork chops
How to Make Mac & Cheese with pork chops and tomatoes
- 1cook macaroni, drain set aside. cook pork chops, get good bottom in pan. set aside.
- 2dice cheese set aside. open tomatoes drain.
- 3butter large baking dish, add some macaroni dot with butter, add cheese, and salt and pepper. layering to top. Add 1/4 cup milk.
- 4with your hands squish your tomatoes over top of casserole. place pork chops on top of tomatoes, add a bit of water to pan and scrape bottom and pour over top. Cover bake at 400 for 1 hour.
- 5remove from oven place pork chops on platter and serve.