1 (4 lb)boneless or spiral cut ham
1 cbrown sugar
1 lg. can(s)pineapple chunks, undrained
5 Tbspteriyaki sauce
4 Tbspsoy sauce (i use low sodium)
1/2 tspground ginger
1/4 ccoconut milk
How to Make Luau Ham
- In a bowl, combine coconut milk, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, ginger and garlic powder.
- Stir until the sugar is dissolved and all are well mixed.
- Add the pineapple and stir to mix well.
- Place the ham in a 5 qt. slow cooker.
- Pour the sauce over the ham.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours or until the ham is done.
- Once of twice , while ham is cooking, baste it with the sauce.