Low Calorie & Low Sodium Pork Chops
Use 1 sweet potato and three red potatoes for a unique flavour.
Substitute the chicken broth for a cream of chicken soup. This will greatly increase the sodium content but is a nice switch up!
I also like to serve it with steamed broccoli and cauliflower and carrots to add some colour!
- 1 small
- onion, diced
- 4 medium
- potatoes, sliced into chunks
- 1 1/3 c
- organic or low sodium chicken broth
- boneless pork chops
How to Make Low Calorie & Low Sodium Pork Chops
- 1Layer onions and potatoes at the bottom of your crockpot.
- 2Pour 1/2 of the chicken broth over the potatoes and onions.
- 3Place pork chops on top of the onion and potatoes, or for extremely moist pork chops, place them on the bottom and then layers the potatoes and onions.
- 4Turn crockpot on and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours, or on high for 3 to 4 hours.