★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cgrated swiss cheese
1 cdiced cooked ham
1 cfrozen peas, thawed
How to Make Linguine with Swiss Cheese, Ham, and Peas
- Cook linguine according to package directions; drain.
- In a large pot, melt the butter. Add the flour and whisk until smooth.
- Cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add milk, salt, pepper, and nutmeg. Continue to cook, stirring, until thickened.
- Add cheese and stir until cheese is melted.
- Add ham and peas; then add hot cooked pasta and toss.
- If the pasta has just come from the pan, serve immediately. If not, then heat over very low heat until hot throughout.