Lemon Pork Chops
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·6 pork chops, 1/4 inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
·3 tbs fresh lemon juice
·1/2 tsp oregano
·1 large garlic clove, split
·1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
·1/4 tsp salt
·2 tbs butter or margarine, melted
How to Make Lemon Pork Chops
- Brush both sides of the chops with lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with oregano.
- Place in a plastic bag with remaining juice and garlic. Seal bag tight. Place on plate.
- Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator, turning 2 or 3 times.
- Mix crumbs, salt and butter. Coat chops.
- Place on rack in foil lined shallow pan. Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until chops are tender and no longer pink inside.