Lemon Pork Chops
- 6 pork chops, 1/4 inch thick (about 1-1/4 pounds)
- 3 tbs fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp oregano
- 1 large garlic clove, split
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbs butter or margarine, melted
How to Make Lemon Pork Chops
- 1Brush both sides of the chops with lemon juice.
- 2Sprinkle with oregano.
- 3Place in a plastic bag with remaining juice and garlic. Seal bag tight. Place on plate.
- 4Marinate at room temperature for 1 hour or overnight in the refrigerator, turning 2 or 3 times.
- 5Mix crumbs, salt and butter. Coat chops.
- 6Place on rack in foil lined shallow pan. Bake in preheated 425 degree oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until chops are tender and no longer pink inside.