Lemon Pork Chops (Crockpot)
1lemon, sliced (one slice per pork chop)
32 ozspicy v-8 juice
1 can(s)(small) tomato paste
1 tspdehydrated onion
1 tspdehydrated garlic
1 tspblack pepper or to taste
How to Make Lemon Pork Chops (Crockpot)
- Whisk together V-8 juice, tomato paste, onion, garlic and pepper(it should take at least 4 cups to cover the chops completely in the Crockpot). Set aside.
- Slice the lemon so there will be 1 slice per pork chop.
- Place two pork chops in the bottom of the Crockpot. Place 1 lemon slice on each pork chop and gently pour 1/2 juice mixture over the chops so as not to disturb the lemon slices.
- Place the other two pork chops on top of the first chops. Place one lemon slice on each chop and, again, gently pour 1/2 juice mixture over the chops so as not to disturb the lemon slices. If the juice mixture does not cover the chops, just add a little more V-8 juice to cover.
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours (depending on the thickness of the chops).
- These chops will be very tender and may fall apart so you must be very careful when removing to serve.