Lazy Pork Chop Dinner
How to Make Lazy Pork Chop Dinner
- Season chops with above spices then brown in oil.
- Transfer chops to a 9X13in. baking dish.Making sure chops are laying flat in pan.
- Arrange potatoes and tomatoes over and around chops.
- Add 2 cups of water to pan used for browning chops.Heat and stir to get all the goodies off bottom of pan.
- Use this liquid to make the stuffing,omit butter. Take the extra liquid and pour over meat and veggies.
- Spread stuffing over all meat and veggies. Cover and bake at 350* for 45 minutes.