Layered Ham and Potato Casserole
- 1 lb
- baked ham, sliced thin
- medium potatoes, peeled and sliced thin
- mild onion, minced
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 3/4 c
- sour cream
- heaping tablespoons dijon mustard
- 6 oz
- grated cheese, your choice or a mixture of cheddar and monterey jack
- 1/2 tsp
How to Make Layered Ham and Potato Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 2-quart casserole.
- 2In a medium bowl, combine whipping cream, sour cream, mustard, pepper, minced onion and 1 cup of grated cheese. Set aside.
- 3Beginning and ending with the potatoes, layer with ham in the casserole dish.
- 4Pour the cream mixture over the layers. Bake 1 hour and 20 minutes. Remove from oven and add the remaining 1/2 cup of grated cheese. Return to oven to brown the cheese...about 8 minutes.