By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
16 ozgreen beans, cut and drained
8 slicecooked ham
1/2 ozcream of celery soup
1 tspprepared mustard
5 sliceamerican cheese
1/3 cseasoned croutons
1 Tbspbutter, melted
How to Make Layered Dinner
- Place green beans in a 1 1/2-quart, heat-resistant, non- metallic casserole.
- Top with slices of meat.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, mayonnaise and mustard.
- Blend together well.
- Pour soup mixture over meat slices.
- Top with cheese.
- In a small, heat-resistant, non-metallic bowl, melt 1 tablespoon of butter in Microwave Oven 15 seconds.
- Toss croutons in melted butter.
- Sprink1e buttered croutons over cheese.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 10 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.