Kwick Kielbasa Hash
(Original recipe called for o'brien frozen potatoes)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- 2 c
- potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1/2 ea medium
- green and red peppers, seeded
- 1/2 lb
- kielbasa, cut in 1/2 in. pieces
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp
- granulated garlic (optional)
- 1/4 c
- grated sharp cheddar cheese (add more to taste)
How to Make Kwick Kielbasa Hash
- 1In 10-inch skillet melt butter until sizzling, add potatoes, onion and peppers, salt and pepper and garlic.
- 2Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are cooked and lightly browned (6-10 minutes).
- 3Add sausage and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until sausage is heated through (6-8 minutes).
- 4Stir in cheese and serve.