Korean Pulled Pork
NOTE: I get my gochujang sauce at the Asian market near my house but you can order it online if you are not near a market.
How to Make Korean Pulled Pork
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients except the roast.
- Whisk together until smooth and very well blended.
- Trim the fat off the roast. Place the roast into a slow cooker.
- Pour the mixture over the roast. Turn the roast to coat well and rub the mixture into it.
- Cover and cook on high 6 hours or until the roast it done. Every hour or so bast the roast with the drippings.
- When the roast is fully cooked remove it to a cutting board. Let it rest 15 minutes. turn the slow cooker down to low.
- Shred the pork using forks. Return the shredded meat to the slow cooker.
- Stir to mix. Let it cook for 20 more minutes to blend the flavors.
- Serve on buns.