How to Make Kim's Teriyaki Pork Kabobs
- 1Put unfrozen meat into large bowl.
- 2Pour 1 cup of the marinade into a small bowl. Add brown sugar. Stir then set aside.
- 3Pour remaining teriyaki marinade over the meat. Allow to marinade 1 to 3 hours. The longer you marinade it the stronger the flavor.
- 4Put the meat on the kabob sticks. I put 5 chunks per stick. Make sure they aren't touching each other, they need a little space between them for the brush on marinade to get in there.
- 5Put grill on medium heat. Put kabobs on the grill. Every 5 minutes flip them. Then take brown sugar/teriyaki marinade and brush meat. Repeat this for the entire 45 minutes.
- 6Brush with the brown sugar/teriyaki marinade one last time and turn off the grill. Let sit 5 minutes. Doing this will create a glaze on the meat.
- 7Remove and serve.