Kielbasa Pasta Casserole
I also just put it in the oven for 30 min without doing the foil. Came out very good
This is a meal in itself. It would also be a snap to prepare after a day at the office or running the kids around. One bonus with this is that it makes your kitchen smell like a pizzeria while cooking! Kind of tastes like pizza too... Yum!
[Read more about this recipe in Janet's Notebook!]
- 16 oz
- dry ziti pasta
- 1 lb
- polish sausage
- 3 (14.5) oz
- cans italian style stewed tomatoes
- 3 (8) oz
- cans tomato sauce
- 1 tsp
- oregano, dried
- 1/4 c
- parsley, fresh
- 1/2 tsp
- black pepper
- 1/4 c
- italian bread crumbs
- 8 oz
- shredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Kielbasa Pasta Casserole
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2Boil large pot of water. Cook pasta for 8-10 min until al dente: Drain
- 3In a medium skillet over medium high heat cook sausage in oil until browned about 5 min.
- 4In a large bowl, combine ziti, sausage, stewed tomaotes, sauce, oregano, parsley and pepper. Mix well. Pour into 9x13 dish. sprinkle with bread crumbs, and top with cheese.
- 5Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven 30 min. Remove foil and bake 10-15 min more till golden.