Kielbasa Pasta Casserole
I also just put it in the oven for 30 min without doing the foil. Came out very good
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This is a meal in itself. It would also be a snap to prepare after a day at the office or running the kids around. One bonus with this is that it makes your kitchen smell like a pizzeria while cooking! Kind of tastes like pizza too... Yum!
Kielbasa Pasta Casserole The Test Kitchen
16 ozdry ziti pasta
1 lbpolish sausage
3 (14.5) ozcans italian style stewed tomatoes
3 (8) ozcans tomato sauce
1 tsporegano, dried
1/4 cparsley, fresh
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/4 citalian bread crumbs
8 ozshredded monterey jack cheese
How to Make Kielbasa Pasta Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Boil large pot of water. Cook pasta for 8-10 min until al dente: Drain
- In a medium skillet over medium high heat cook sausage in oil until browned about 5 min.
- In a large bowl, combine ziti, sausage, stewed tomaotes, sauce, oregano, parsley and pepper. Mix well. Pour into 9x13 dish. sprinkle with bread crumbs, and top with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake in preheated oven 30 min. Remove foil and bake 10-15 min more till golden.