Kentucky Hot Browns
How to Make Kentucky Hot Browns
- This makes one Hot brown. Grease an oven proof ramekin or individual dish with butter.
- Place one slice of bread in dish.
- Place a slice of cheese on the bread.
- Layer the country ham and the turkey over this. Make 2 layers.
- Place the remaining bread on top of the meat.
- Put a cheese slice on the top until the bread is lightly covered.
- Put a slice of tomato on top of this.
- Broil until cheese is melted. It takes just a few minutes. Eat and moan with pleasure.