Kentucky Bourbon Glazed Ham
Dana Moore AKA: Southern Gals Cook
How to Make Kentucky Bourbon Glazed Ham
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut ham in half creating 2 halves. Carefully separate slices (one by one) finishing the cut
- Whisk together brown sugar, mustard, and bourbon.
- Dip pieces of ham in bourbon mixture shaking off excess. You just want a very thin coating on the ham. Instead of dipping, you can coat the ham with your hand if you'd like.
- Layer ham in a roasting pan in a single layer. It’s okay if pieces overlap.
- Pour remaining bourbon mixture over the ham. Spritz with bourbon.
- Cover and bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour. When ham is done, remove cover and spritz with bourbon just before serving.