★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 lbground beef
1 lbground pork
1 boxstove top stuffing, either pork, sage, or cornbread - i prefer the sage
1 can(s)tomato sauce - small
1 pkglipton's onion soup mix
How to Make Joe's Meatloaf
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together till well combined.
- Split mixture into 2 even loaves.
- Place each loaf on rack in shallow baking dish, or make your own "rack" by taking a sheet of foil and twist it into a a "log", then join the ends to make a ring.
- Bake in oven for about 1 hour, or until juices run clear. By lifting the loaves off the bottom of the dish, they become roasted all over.
- Let rest for about 5 minutes then slice and serve! Warning - this is addicting!! Makes great meatballs as well!