★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 lb
- ground pork
- 1 box
- stove top stuffing, either pork, sage, or cornbread - i prefer the sage
- 1 can(s)
- tomato sauce - small
- 1 pkg
- lipton's onion soup mix
How to Make Joe's Meatloaf
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients together till well combined.
- 3Split mixture into 2 even loaves.
- 4Place each loaf on rack in shallow baking dish, or make your own "rack" by taking a sheet of foil and twist it into a a "log", then join the ends to make a ring.
- 5Bake in oven for about 1 hour, or until juices run clear. By lifting the loaves off the bottom of the dish, they become roasted all over.
- 6Let rest for about 5 minutes then slice and serve! Warning - this is addicting!! Makes great meatballs as well!