Jenny's Short Ribs in Crockpot
1 lbpork short ribs(about 6 ribs)
1/2 tspsalt,pepper,rosmary,basil oregano (dried) garlic and onion powder
18 oz(one bottle) kraft original bbq sauce
How to Make Jenny's Short Ribs in Crockpot
- In a 5 quart crockpot,Add half the bottle of BBQ sauce in the bottom.
- Sprinkle the ribs with all spices and add to the crockpot.
- Top of with the remaining BBQ sauce. Fill Bottle half way with water and add into crockpot.
- Add the honey and stir everything until well combined.
- Cook On high 5-6 hours of Low for about 7-8 Hours.