JAMIE'S EASY BEER BRATWURST SAMMIE
My son-in-law is the one that showed me how to cook brats in the beer and then grill them. It is such a good way to enjoy a brats.
·a pack of johnsonville, brats
1onions, vidalia, peeled and sliced
1small package of slice mushrooms
2 Tbspolive oil, extra virgin
2 Tbspworchesterhsire sauce
1 Tbspseasoned salt
1 tspgarlic powder
1 Tbsppinot grigio wine
1 tspground black pepper
1bottle of beer
How to Make JAMIE'S EASY BEER BRATWURST SAMMIE
- Place your bottle of beer on the stove in a deep pot fot the brats to boil in. I allowed mine to boil about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat bring the oil to warm add in the onions, pepper and mushrooms. Allow to become tender not burnt and add all the other ingredients. Let simmer
- Now this is how I did mine due to the heat wave outside( but normally I grill my brats then add to the bun.)
I pushed the vegies over to the side added another tablespoon of olive oil and put the brats into the pan and allowed them to slowly brown on each side turning constantly.
- Prepare a bun of you choice with the condiment of your choice.
We like our beer cooked brats drowning in lots of yellow mustard.
- Place a brats in the bun then cover each with some vegies. Eat and enyoy.
- In better temps outside I grill my brats on both sides till brown after boiling in the beer for 15 minutes.