Jalapeno Popper Pork Tenderloin
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1fresh jalapeno, diced
4 ozroom temp cream cheese (fat free if you're on ww)
1 Tbspdry ranch seasoning
·salt and pepper
How to Make Jalapeno Popper Pork Tenderloin
- Preheat oven to 400
- Cut tenderloin down the middle but not all the way through, you should be able to open it like a book. Cover with plastic and pound it to even out the thickness. Don't make it super thin, just even it out!
- Season with salt and pepper
- Mix the ranch seasoning with the cream cheese. Spread it down the middle of the pork. Don't spread it to the edges, it'll just run out while cooking.
- Sprinkle with the diced jalapeno.
- Fold the pork over. If you have butcher's twine tie it off. If you don't have it don't stress, it'll be fine like it is.
- Heat a non stick, ovenproof skillet over med-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil (or a few sprays if watching fat). Brown the pork on one side, carefully flip it.
- Cover the skillet with foil or a lid. Place in oven and bake for 20-30 minutes until a thermometer reads 145 degrees.
- OPTIONAL - here's some great additions - sauteed spinach, crumbled bacon, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese sticks down the middle, experiment!