Italian Breaded Chops
** The picture shows it paired with Mashed Red Potatoes, and Amanda Bryant's Cauliflower Casserole!
How to Make Italian Breaded Chops
- Rinse chops & pat dry with paper towels.
- Put flour, eggs & bread crumbs each in seperate bowls.
- Add 2 to 3 TBSP water to the eggs. Beat well.
- Heat the oil until a few droplets of water sizzle when dropped in. As sizzling stops, the oil is ready. Make sure to turn oil down to medium so the chops don't get too browned before cooking through.
- Dredge chops in flour, then in the egg, and finally in the bread crumbs.
- Fry in the oil, over medium heat, until chops are a golden brown, and cooked through, turning once or twice.
- Place on a plate lined with paper towels.