Italian Breaded Chops
** The picture shows it paired with Mashed Red Potatoes, and Amanda Bryant's Cauliflower Casserole!
- boneless pork chops, center cut
- 1/2 c
- eggs, beaten
- 1/2 - 1 c
- italian seasoned bread crumbs
- oil (for frying)
How to Make Italian Breaded Chops
- 1Rinse chops & pat dry with paper towels.
- 2Put flour, eggs & bread crumbs each in seperate bowls.
- 3Add 2 to 3 TBSP water to the eggs. Beat well.
- 4Heat the oil until a few droplets of water sizzle when dropped in. As sizzling stops, the oil is ready. Make sure to turn oil down to medium so the chops don't get too browned before cooking through.
- 5Dredge chops in flour, then in the egg, and finally in the bread crumbs.
- 6Fry in the oil, over medium heat, until chops are a golden brown, and cooked through, turning once or twice.
- 7Place on a plate lined with paper towels.