Indonesian Pork Noodle Bowl
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 8 oz
- vermicelli or angel hair pasta
- 2 Tbsp
- sesame oil
- garlic & herb seasoned pork filet, cut into 1/4-inch thick strips
- 1/2 tsp
- minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp
- crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 c
- carrots, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 3 c
- coarsely shredded cabbage
- 1 1/2 c
- chopped celery
- 1 small
- bell pepper (green or yellow)
- green onions, sliced
- 1/3 c
- low-sodium soy sauce
How to Make Indonesian Pork Noodle Bowl
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- 2Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet. Stir-fry pork, garlic and pepper flakes until pork is browned. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- 3Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in skillet. Add carrots and cook until soft, about 5 minutes. Add cabbage, celery, bell pepper, and green onions to skillet, and stir-fry until tender-crisp.
- 4Add pasta, pork mixture and soy sauce to skillet; heat through. Serve immediately while still hot.