Hubby Size Meatballs
My hubby and sons love when I make these!
Also, after getting meatballs in oven. I throw diced Italian style tomatoes, can of tomato paste, wine and spices (including sugar) in with the remaining onion mix. Heat to a boil and simmer. Add prepared meatballs and simmer 15-20 minutes to saturate meatballs in the sauce. Oh so yummy!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largediced onion
2-3 Tbspcrushed garlic
1 lblean ground turkey
1 lbground italian sausage
1/2 to 3/4 cdried breadcrumbs
1/3 cgrated parmesan cheese
2 Tbspitalian-style seasoning
How to Make Hubby Size Meatballs
- Add oil to pan on med heat. Add garlic and onion and saute until translucent. Set aside
- In a bowl, combine all other ingredients.
- Take half the onion and garlic mixture and add to mix. (Set aside remaining onions to start your spaghetti sauce.)
- With clean, dry hands, thoroughly mix together all the ingredients. Rinse your hands with water, but do not dry them.
- With wet hands roll ingredients into 2" balls and place on foil lined baking sheet. (you can use a broiler pan if you prefer)
- Place oven rack 7 inches from broiler. Place pan on oven rack. Broil meatballs for 5 minutes. Turn meatballs over and broil 5 minutes longer.
- Add your favorite spaghetti sauce and serve over pasta.