Hot Ham, Mozzarella & Pineapple Sub with BBQ Sauce
- loaf of your favorite prepared garlic bread, thawed if frozen
- 3/4 lb
- good quality deli ham
- 10 slice
- mozzarella or provolone
- 6 slice
- pineapple rings, fresh or canned
- sweet baby ray's bbq sauce or your own sauce, to taste
How to Make Hot Ham, Mozzarella & Pineapple Sub with BBQ Sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Open garlic bread and redistribute garlic butter evenly. Spread BBQ sauce on bottom bun.
- 3Add ham layer, then pineapple layer, then cheese layer. Spread top bun with BBQ sauce and place on top.
- 4Wrap in foil and place in preheated oven set to 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes until ham is hot and cheese is melty. Cut into thick slices (2-3") and serve with additional BBQ sauce for dipping.