I made these for my granddaughters Alexis and Dana. They are so simple and delicious. I have to make them every time they come over. P.S Please use ballpark franks they plump up and have a really good taste.
11. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Slice each hot dog down the middle (do not cut all the way through).
3. Add half of slice of cheese and roll crescent up.
4. Spray baking sheet with cooking spray and add hot dogs.
5. Cook until crescent is light brown, take out and enjoy!
6. Almost forgot cook time 11-13 minutes.