My dear niece, Sea Sun gets all of the credit in the world for this recipe but I've made a few change since she used chicken and pecans calling her amazing recipe, "Honey Pecan Chicken". This is as pretty as a picture and the next time I make this I will take pictures. If you don't try this you will never know what you are missing. Thank you Sea...
22. Combine the stuffing mix with 1/2 cup orange juice, boiling water, walnuts and butter. Let stand 5-10 minutes
33. Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops. Mound 1/2 cup of the stuffing mixture on each pork chop and press it down a little. Place a strip of bacon underneath the pork chop and bring the bacon to the top. Twist the bacon, like in the first step of tying a shoe.
44. Place in a prepared pan or casserole dish.
55. Mix the remaining orange juice, honey and sherry(if using). Spoon this over the pork.
66. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-60 minutes depending on the thickness of the pork chops. I used two, two inch pork chops and my dish took 60 minutes. Baste after 20 minutes, bake for another 20 minutes and baste again. I basted the pork chops just before serving them and drizzled extra virgin olive oil on top.