★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 3 lb
- pork loin
- 1 can(s)
- stale beer
- garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c
- 1/2 c
- dijon mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- olive oil
- 4 Tbsp
- fresh rosemary
How to Make Honey Grilled Pork
- 1Place all ingredients (except pork) in a blender and blend together.
- 2Pierce pork on all sides, place in a zip-lock bag, add marinade.
- 3Chill, turning frequently, about 12 hours.
- 4Grill 1-1/2 hours, covered.
- 5Start roast on high to brown for about 15 minutes.
- 6Turn heat to low and baste frequently with marinade.
- 7Turn heat to low and baste frequently with marinade.
- 8Remove from heat and allow to rest at least 10 minutes before slicing.
- 9Throw additional whole sprigs of rosemary on the coals while cooking...smells wonderful.