How to Make Honey Butter Pork Tenderloin
- 1Melt butter and honey over medium heat until melted. (Use a heavy, oven-proof pot as this will be going into the oven later.) Sprinkle with pepper and seasoning, then brown each sode for 5 minutes. Lower heat if necessary to prevent burning.
- 2Once meat is browned, put whole pot in a 375 oven and roast for 15 - 20 minutes, depending on thickness of meat.
- 3Remove pot from oven and transfer pork to a plate; loosely cover with foil.
- 4Create sauce by adding water to the drippings left in the pot. Stir over medium heat, then simmer for apx 5 minutes, until sauce is reduced slightly.
- 5Diagonally slice pork then drizzle sauce over top to serve.