1/2 lbitalian sausage, mild
1/2 lblean hamburger
1 qtmarinara sauce
3 clovegarlic, minced
1 1/2 tspitalian seasoning
1 can(s)hominy, regular vegetable size, drained
1 lbbow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
1 cparmesan cheese
1 bunchparsley, italian, chopped
How to Make Hominy Bow Tie Spaghetti
- In a large skillet, brown Italian sausage and hamburger together. Drain off fat and put meat back in the pan.
- Add garlic to meat and cook on medium heat 5 min.
- Add marina sauce, drained hominy, and Italian seasoning and simmer on low heat for 1/2 hour.
- Put drained pasta on a serving dish. Cover pasta with hominy sauce.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over sauce.
Sprinkle parsley over entire dish.
- Serve with a nice spinach or Ceaser salad and garlic bread. (A nice glass of a good red wine doesn't hurt either.)