- 1/2 lb
- italian sausage, mild
- 1/2 lb
- lean hamburger
- 1 qt
- marinara sauce
- 3 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 can(s)
- hominy, regular vegetable size, drained
- 1 lb
- bow-tie pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch
- parsley, italian, chopped
How to Make Hominy Bow Tie Spaghetti
- 1In a large skillet, brown Italian sausage and hamburger together. Drain off fat and put meat back in the pan.
- 2Add garlic to meat and cook on medium heat 5 min.
- 3Add marina sauce, drained hominy, and Italian seasoning and simmer on low heat for 1/2 hour.
- 4Put drained pasta on a serving dish. Cover pasta with hominy sauce.
- 5Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over sauce.
Sprinkle parsley over entire dish.
- 6Serve with a nice spinach or Ceaser salad and garlic bread. (A nice glass of a good red wine doesn't hurt either.)