Home run, Out of this world Glazed Pork Chops
4boneless pork loin chop 1 to 3/4 in thick.
1/4 tspcardamon, ground
1/3 capricot preserves
2 1/2 tspfresh finely chopped ginger.
1 1/2 Tbspmayonnaise
1 1/2 Tbspkosciusko mustard
2 mediumstayman apples cored and cut cross way
How to Make Home run, Out of this world Glazed Pork Chops
- preheat oven to 500 degrees. season chops on both sides with cardamom salt and allspice.
- mix mayo and mustard together. Peel and finely chop ginger root.
- In a small mixing bowl combine ginger and preserves add mustard mixture a little at a time tasting as you go.
- arrange chops and apple slices on broiler pan or baking pan with a rack.glaze the meat and apples.
- place in heated oven bottom rack. let cook 15 min.
- turn apples and meat and glaze. reserve a little glaze.Return to bottom rack and cook 15 or 20 Min's more.
- Remove pan from the oven and set settings to broil.Place pan back in oven on upper shelf.broil 5 Min's
- turn meat and apples re glaze. if apples are getting to well done remove them and keep them warm.place back in broiler and cook to done.