- ( 16 oz.) package polish kielbasa
- puff pastry sheet, thawed and lightly rolled out
- optional for dipping ( bbq sauce,honey mustard, or apricot jam
- i use jalepeno mustard
How to Make Hogs in a Sleeping Bag
- 1PREHEAT OVEN to 400 degrees.
CUT: kielbasa int 6 (4-inch)pieces.
CUT: Pastry sheets into 6 strips.
WRAP: kielbasa with puff pastry like you would wrap a baby. Leaving the meat out on one end with a little fold of pastry to make cute. I know sound silly but bake pretty.
BEAT: Egg in a small dish and egg wash genrously over pastry.
BAKE: untill pastry is golden brown about 20 min.
- 2I love to use hot keilbasa and sweet dip or do the reverse and use plain keilbasa and very hot mustard.