- 1 tsp
- minced garlic (use more if you like. i do)
- 1/2 tsp
- rosemary, dried & crumbled
- 1/2 tsp
- freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp
- thyme, dried & crumbled
- pork tenderloin approx 12-14 oz
- 1/3 c
- minced shallots
- granny smith apples
- 2 Tbsp
- 1 c
- chicken broth
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine
How to Make Herbed Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apples
- 1Combine garlic, rosemary, pepper and thyme in a small bowl then rub on the pork. Wrap and let it sit anywhere from 2 hrs to as long as overnight in the fridge. Remove the pork from the refrigerator about 30 mins before roasting.
- 2Preheat oven to 425. Sprinkle shallots in the bottom of a small roasting pan. Place the pork on top and place sliced apples around the sides. Sprinkle the apples with sugar.
- 3Roast 25 mins or until you have an internal temp. of 160 in the meat.
Transfer pork and apples to a serving platter and keep warm.
- 4Add the broth and wine to the roasting pan: cook over med.-high heat, stirring to get up any browned bits in the pan. Cook until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- 5Slice the pork, serve with the apples and the sauce.